SmartHome IP Dialler
- Fully Featured Medical Alarm — pressing the HELP button on the LifeGuard SmartHome tablet or dock, or via a personal pendant or wrist transmitter, immediately sends an alarm to our Emergency Response Centre
- Can monitor nearby smoke detectors, infrared security beams (PIR), call points, etc.
- Can be used to control nearby electrical devices, lights, doors, etc.*
- Video Nurse Call function — you can request an appointment via audio/video call
Falling is the biggest concern for most elderly people. A fall can lead to a decline in a person’s mobility, poor health, and even death. Immediate assistance is of the utmost importance.
The Fall Sensor is designed to detect a fall and summon assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Should a fall be detected, and there is no sudden movement within 10 seconds after the fall detection an alarm is sent to our Emergency Response Centre, irrespective of the user activating the alarm.* You can also press the button at any time if you need assistance. A simple fall can have devastating consequences.
This product is compatible with the SmartHome IP Dialler.
As part of this service, the fall sensor is rented not purchased and must be returned when the service is no longer required.
* Fall Sensors work by detecting a period of acceleration followed by an impact or sudden stop. However, falls don’t always result in a sudden impact, so you should always press the button on your Fall Sensor after experiencing a fall, if you’re able to.
Australia PO Box 485, Unanderra NSW 2526 Australia
New Zealand PO Box 301797, Albany Auckland 0752 New Zealand